Since the time aadhar card has been introduced to us, it has only grown in its importance. Today, it is more important than all the other documents. Starting from applying for a passport to opening a new bank account, you need to use your aadhar card. It is not just proof of identity but it provides us with a lot of benefits. You can only enjoy all of these benefits if you have an aadhar card. For the ones who do not have an aadhar card, they may have to face unnecessary consequences. In order to prevent any unwanted situation from rising, you should apply for your aadhar card now. To make things convenient for the people, the government has made the aadhar card application and distribution online. This means you can both apply and download your aadhar card online. There are various methods of downloading your aadhar card such as by name, date of birth, enrolment id, However, using your aadhar number is the most convenient one.
Download Aadhar Card By Aadhaar Number Online
You can easily download your e-aadhar from the online portal of UIDAI. Using your aadhar number is considered to be the most convenient option of all. In case, you don’t know the steps to download your aadhar card using your aadhaar number, you can go through the steps given below. The steps are explained in details so that it is easy for you to understand. Before, you start to make sure that you are sitting with your computer connected to the internet and also with your mobile phone.
Complete Steps to Download Your Aadhar Card Online
- At first, you need to visit the official portal of UIDAI i.e. https://uidai.gov.in.
- Go to the download aadhaar option under myAadhaar menu and click on it.
- A new page will open where you need to select the option I have under the aadhar head.
- You are required to enter your 12 digit aadhar number. Make sure that you enter the number correctly. There shouldn’t be any mistake with your aadhar number. You can also select the option masked aadhar, in case, you don’t want to reveal the full digits of your aadhar card.
- Enter the security code shown on the screen and then press the send OTP option.
- An OTP will be generated and send to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box.
- Now complete the survey and then press the ‘verify and download’ button. This will start downloading your e-aadhar card.
PS: If you have lost your Aadhaar then, do not worries you can also download aadhar card by enrollment number by following this link.
Thus, you can see how easy it is to download your aadhar card online. All you need to do is follow these simple steps given and you will be good to go. Anyone with a computer and internet connection can get the process done. The process is completely hassled free.
Aadhar card is an important document. Ignoring its importance can be really foolish on your part. If you haven’t applied for your aadhar card yet, you should do it now so that you get to enjoy all the perks and benefits from the government.