Aadhar card is one of the most important document that has been issued by the government. Every citizen of India is ideally need to have an aadhar card. Aadhar card doesn’t only serve as a proof of identity but it also provides you with various benefits as well. For any important work such as opening a new bank account, to purchase property or even when applying for a new SIM card, you need to produce your aadhar card. The government has made it mandatory for everyone to link their aadhar number to their bank accounts and mobile number. This has been done in order to prevent any type of identity fraud. In case, you haven’t applied for your aadhar card yet, you should do it now before, you are made to face ant type of unnecessary consequences.
How to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number?
In case, you aadhar has already been generated, you can download it from the official web portal of UIDAI. You need to use your aadhar number in order to download your e-aadhar card. In case, you don’t remember your aadhar number or have lost it, there is no need for you to worry as you can still download aadhar card by enrolment number. For the ones who are not sure of the steps can take the help of the guide given below.
Download e-Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number (EID)
- At first, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI i.e. www.uidai.gov.in.
- Locate the option to download aadhar and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you are required to enter your 14 digit enrolment number along with 14 digit date values and time.
- You also need to provide in your other details such as full name and pin code.
- Once you are done, enter the security code shown on the screen and click on the request OTP button.
- Now click the confirm button.
- An OTP will be generated and send to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the verify OTP button. This is to verify your OTP.
- Once your OTP is verified you can click on the download aadhar option.
- Your e-aadhar card will be downloaded.
You can also Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth by following this link.
After going through the given steps, it is clear that the steps are really easy to follow. The steps can be easily followed by anyone. All you need is a computer along with a good internet connection. Also, you need to make sure that you have a registered mobile number available before, you get started with the process.
Aadhar card is a crucial document. Being the citizen of the country you must have an aadhar card. This will allow you to enjoy all the perks and benefits that are associated with it. This is to remind you again if you haven’t applied for your aadhar card yet, you should do it now before, it gets too late. Apply for your aadhar card and be a responsible citizen.