In order to enjoy certain special benefits from the government, you are required to have an aadhar card. Moreover, the government has made it mandatory for every resident of India to possess an aadhar card. Aadhar card is an important piece of document. It doesn’t only entitle you to special perks and benefits but it also serves as a proof of identity for an individual. As declared by the government you are required to link your aadhar card with your mobile number and bank account. Given the importance of the aadhar card, it is really important for you to possess it.
To make things convenient for people, the government has made the distribution and application of aadhar card online. This allows you to download aadhar card online. There are various ways through which you can download it from the official portal of UIDAI. However, we are concerned about download aadhar card by name.
Download Aadhar Card by Name Online – Steps
If you have applied for your aadhar card and it has already been generated, you can download the e-aadhar card from the UIDAI website. You can easily download it using your name. This step is going to prove useful if you by chance forget your aadhar number. In case, you don’t the steps you can take help from the instructions given below. All you need is a good internet connection and a computer to complete the process.
Steps to Download Aadhar Card by Name
- At first, you need to visit the official web portal of UIDAI i.e. https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid.
- Once the page gets loaded, you are required to enter your full name and the security code showing on the screen.
- Now click on the send OTP option.
- An OTP will be generated and send to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the verify OTP option. This will take just a few moments.
- Once your OTP is verified, a message will appear on the screen. The message will inform you that your aadhar number has been sent your registered mobile number.
- After you receive your aadhar enrolment number, go to the e-aadhar page on the official UIDAI website.
- Click on the option I have Aadhar.
- Now you are required to enter your aadhar number along with your full name, captcha code, and pin code.
- Click on the button Request OTP.
- Another OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given space and then hit the option Download Aadhar. This will download your e-aadhar card on your device.
From the given pointers, you can clearly see that it doesn’t require much of an effort to download your e-aadhar card from the net. If you follow all the steps correctly, you can easily get your work done within a few minutes. Just make sure that you have a registered mobile number available before, getting started with the entire process.