Aadhaar card is the one in all identification card that the majority of the Indians have and are aware of. Much like any of the other identity cards, even this one does provide with the option to get rid of the rectifications and such without any kind of hassle whatsoever. The process might be a bit complicated for a few but we are going to help you understand how you can change your photo on the Aadhaar card in some easy steps. There are predominantly two ways in which one can update their Aadhaar card – one through the self-service update portal and the other one by visiting the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
Process to Change Photo in Aadhar Card Online
The process of updating the photo on the Aadhaar card isn’t rocket science and can be done by following through a few steps.
Steps to Change Photo in Aadhar Card:
- Visit one of the nearby Aadhaar enrollment centers.
- From there, download their Aadhaar enrollment form from the UIDAI’s website.
- Make sure that you do fill in the form with all the diligence.
- Once you are done with the form filling, submit the form to the executive sat there along with the biometric details.
- Following that, the executive takes a live picture of you.
- You need to provide with the biometric details to approve all your details altogether.
- Following that, you also need to pay an additional amount of INR 25 along with GST to get the details updated.
- You will also receive an acknowledgment slip in return containing the Update request number.
- You can use the update request number to check the status of the update.
How to Download Updated Aadhar Card Online?
Once your data has been updated, you need to get the updated version of the Aadhaar card download. If you are confused as to how you can do that, we have got your back.
- Once you have processed the updating of the Aadhaar card with the picture, you can easily download the updated version from the official website.
- All you need to do is visit the UIDAI portal and from there, you can download the updated version.
- You can either download the masked Aadhaar or the normal one as per your wish.
- It is important to update the details on the mAadhaar application too.
The process of downloading the updated Aadhaar is a piece of cake. Just ensure that you follow through the process and don’t jinx things up and the rest will fall into place. Keep track of the updated via the request number that has been provided to you and once it has been updated, download it for yourself.