Being the citizen of India, you already know the importance of the Aadhaar card. Currently, it is one of the most important documents to possess. The government has made it mandatory for every citizen of the country to have an Aadhar card. An Aadhar card does not only serve as a proof of Identity but it also provides us with various benefits as well. An individual without an Aadhar card will be exempted from enjoying any of the benefits associated with the possession of the document. Therefore, it is important for everyone to apply for an Aadhar card. From common man to celebrities, everyone needs to apply for an Aadhar card.
There are various methods to download aadhaar card:
In order to make the entire process convenient, the government has arranged the distribution of an application of Aadhar card online. This basically means that you can both apply and Download Aadhar card from the official web portal of UIDAI. There are different methods that can be used to download your e-Aadhar card. However, in this particular article, we are only concerned about downloading the document using your mobile number.
Aadhar Card Download by Mobile Number Online @uidai.gov.in
You can also download your Aadhaar card using your mobile number. The steps to be followed are really simple and, thus, anyone can follow this method. In order to proceed with the method, you need to make sure that you have a desktop and a good internet connection. These things are important for you to complete the process. Go through the points given below in order to know the steps to download your Aadhar card using your mobile number.
Steps to Download Aadhar Card by Mobile Number
- At first, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Now go to the option to download Aadhar and click on it.
- Locate the aadhar option on the page and click on it. You will find the option under the head enter your personal details.
- Click on the option of regular Aadhar and then fill up the required details. You need to provide your full name and pin code.
- Click on the option request OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given space and hit the verify OTP option.
- Once your OTP is verified, click on the option download Aadhar.
You may also download aadhar card without mobile number also.
Thus, you can see how simple and easy the steps are. Following this method, you can easily download your Aadhaar card within a few minutes. This is actually the most common method used to download the e-Aadhar card.
An Aadhar card is an important document., starting from getting a new SIM card to opening a new bank account an Aadhar card is required everywhere. Without having Aadhar Card you cannot get any of these work done. In case, if you have not applied for your Aadhar Card yet, you should hurry and get it done at the earliest. This is important so that you can enjoy all the perks and benefits associated with it.