If you have applied for Aadhaar Card and You want to download your Aadhar card by name and date of birth then, please follow the below mentioned steps for downloading eAadhaar card online by visiting uidai.gov.in official website.
Since the introduction, Aadhaar is creating a rage across the entire country India. Aadhaar is a government program including a 12-digit number issuance to all the passport holders or residents of India. Aadhaar card is generated based on certain personal information such as demographic details and biometrics. As per the reports, Aadhaar has become the most substantial biometric ID system in the world. For a registered Indian, Aadhaar is a general identification card but it has now transformed into a universal identity card all over India. It works beyond just an identity card and uses as residential proof as well. Owning Aadhaar has become a simple and less time-consuming process due to technological transmission by the Government of India for the ease and comfort of the people.
Aadhar Card Download by Date of Birth (DOB)
The Government of India always works in search of techniques that can make government initiatives success by linking the initiative requirements with convenience. It means that the government has transformed the manual Aadhaar application and other services into the technological forum. After getting into the trap of technology, you are not required now to rely on long queues at the centers and trapping into the government drags. These hassles can eliminate by using an online platform for seamless and trouble-free access to Aadhaar. Using the name and birth date for downloading Aadhaar online is a comparatively lengthier process than other methods but also simple. If you have forgotten or lost your Aadhaar number, you can simply follow the mentioned steps in the given sequence for downloading e-Aadhaar using your name registered in the Aadhaar.
After the enrolment of the application of your Aadhaar card, a person can track as well as download his Aadhaar card by name and date of birth. There are two ways by which you can do so.
- The first is to visit the nearest enrolment center and give them the acknowledgment slip of your application and tell them to track.
- Secondly, If you are well versed in the use of the latest gadget and technology, You can even download your e-aadhar card online from the UIDAI website.
We usually make use of our aadhar enrolment number to download our aadhar card.
In case, you have forgotten your enrolment number, you can still download it with the help of your date of birth (DOB).
Steps to Download Aadhar Card By Date Of Birth
There are different methods following which you can download your aadhar card. DOB is just one method out of all the other methods. Download Aadhar card by Name and Date of birth is very simple.
However, many of you may not know to be familiar with the steps.
In case, you are not sure of the steps you can go through the pointers given below.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid.
- As soon as the page opens, enter your full name along with other required details. Enter the security code as well.
- Now hit the send OTP option shown on the screen.
- An OTP will be generated which will be sent to you on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the verify OTP option.
- After the verification of your OTP, a message will show on the screen with the information that your Aadhaar number has been sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you receive your Aadhar Enrolment Number, visit the e-aadhar page on the UIDAI website.
- There you will find the option I have enrolment number. Click on the given option.
- A new page will open where you are required to fill in the required details including your full name, enrolment number, pin code, and even the captcha code.
- Again click on the option send OTP.
- Another OTP will be delivered to you on your mobile number. You need to enter this OTP in the given box and click on the option to validate and download.
These steps are informative in nature. There can be a change in a standard operating procedure as described by UIDAI from time to time. Therefore, you are requested to visit the official UIDAI portal for more updates and changes if any.
Download Masked Aadhaar Card by Name and Date of Birth
Masked Aadhaar’s feature had been introduced by UIDAI for the purpose of enhancing the safety of Aadhaar Card. In this feature, as the name implies, some of the initial digits out of 12 digits of Aadhaar number remains unrevealed. It is as simple to download masked Aadhaar as e-Aadhaar. So the process of downloading masked Aadhaar is as follows:
- Go to the official website of Aadhaar named UIDAI using the link: www.uidai.gov.in and click on “Download Aadhaar” under the head “My Aadhaar”.
- Enter the Aadhaar number on the new page opened along with captcha and select the option “I want a Masked Aadhaar?”
- Select Enter a TOTP or Send OTP as per your convenience and availability. Enter a TOTP option if you have TOTP otherwise click on Send OTP
- Enter the correct OTP sent on the registered mobile number and click on “Verify and Download” after completing the survey. This will initiate the masked Aadhaar downloading.
Password to Open Aadhaar Card PDF After Download
When you download Aadhaar Card online using any method, you receive a password-protected pdf file. It simply indicates that you need to input a password to access the downloaded Aadhaar. A straightforward rationale behind the password-protection of downloaded Aadhaar card in the PDF form is that the Government not only ensures to make this process convenient but also protected. With password protection, your online downloaded Aadhaar gets safeguard from identity theft and unauthorized access. The password is 8-characters in length that uses your name and year of birth mentioned in the Aadhaar registration. Coupling of the first four letters of your name with the birth year will constitute the password for your Aadhaar PDF.
For understanding, let us consider an example wherein the person name is GOPAL KRISHNA and the birth year is 1990. Then the password will be GOPA1990 and ensure that use letters in CAPITAL form and birth date in YYYY.
It is true that great words come from great mouths. In the context of Aadhaar, which you can download aadhar card by name and date of birth. The applicability of this phrase is evident from the fact that this is the world’s largest ID system. It is based on biometrics and with this; it offers a wide number of benefits and perks to the holders. Due to its perks and benefits, it has become the most significant document for an Indian. Hence, rather than wasting your time in thinking of getting Aadhaar, adopt online (UIDAI website) or offline (Aadhaar centers, Banks or Post Offices) platforms and apply for Aadhaar.
Well, this is how you can download your aadhar card from the UIDAI web portal. The steps are really easy to follow and can be completed within a few minutes.
All you need is a desktop and an internet connection to get done with the process. Now that you know the steps, you should be able to do it easily.
Aadhaar download by name and date of birth is the facility that is given by the UIDAI. For the person who does not want to remember the acknowledgment slip of the numbers then, this method is proved really helpful to them to track their Aadhaar card status online.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, you can download Aadhaar using other methods rather than a name such as an enrolment number, date of birth, Aadhaar number or mobile number.
To download Aadhaar online using a name, you require certain details such as email address or mobile number on which you will get OTP.
This method is the most suitable when you do not have enrolment details or Aadhaar numbers. Otherwise, other methods would be suggested.
The PDF file of downloaded Aadhaar is secured by a password. You can open it by inputting the password which is the combination of the initial four letters of your name and the birth year mentioned in the enrolment slip or Aadhaar.