Since the time aadhar card has been introduced by the government, it has become the most important document for the residents of the country. Nowadays, you need an aadhar card is for almost every important work. Starting from opening a new bank account to getting a new mobile number, you need to have an aadhar card. This makes the document mandatory for everyone. Having an aadhar card means you can also enjoy several perks and benefits from the government. Aadhar card also serves as a proof of identity for the people. Given the importance of Aadhar card, it is extremely important for you to have it so that you can continue to enjoy the benefit from the government.
Aadhar Card Download by Date of Birth (DOB)
You can even download your e-aadhar card online from the UIDAI website. We usually make use of our aadhar enrolment number to download our aadhar card. In case, you have forgotten your enrolment number, you can still download it with the help of your date of birth (DOB).
Steps to Download Aadhar Card By Date Of Birth
There are different methods following which you can download your aadhar card. DOB is just one method out of all the other methods. Download Aadhar card by Name and Date of birth is very simple. However, many of you may not know to be familiar with the steps. In case, you are not sure of the steps you can go through the pointers given below.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid.
- As soon as the page opens, enter your full name along with other required details. Enter the security code as well.
- Now hit the send OTP option shown on the screen.
- An OTP will be generated which will be sent to you on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the verify OTP option.
- After the verification of your OTP, a message will show on the screen with the information that your Aadhaar number has been sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you receive your Aadhar Enrolment Number, visit the e-aadhar page on the UIDAI website.
- There you will find the option I have enrolment number. Click on the given option.
- A new page will open where you are required to fill in the required details including your full name, enrolment number, pin code, and even the captcha code.
- Again click on the option send OTP.
- Another OTP will be delivered to you on your mobile number. You need to enter this OTP in the given box and click on the option to validate and download.
Well, this is how you can download your aadhar card from the UIDA web portal. The steps are really easy to follow and can be completed within a few minutes. All you need is a desktop and an internet connection to get done with the process. Now that you know the steps, you should be able to do it easily.